Sunday 30 December 2012

Tiramis? Mom: #2013Resolutions - Fitness and Health - Get Back on ...

One of my #2013Resolutions is to get back on track with yoga.

The most difficult part of yoga for me is... getting my butt to yoga class. I have no excuses: my yoga studio is literally just around the corner from our home - a three-minute walk from my front porch - and the wonderful teacher is patient, always pushes me just far enough, always reminds me to breathe.?

As usual this morning, I hemmed and hawed, looking for every excuse to not get my butt to the yoga studio. And though I did manage to get my butt over to the studio, as always, I unfurled my yoga mat down with the most unenthusiastic look upon my face and begrudgingly got into lotus pose. ? Ten minutes into the session, as usual, I felt my creaky body stretch back to where it belongs. And by the end of the hour, I felt refreshed, rejuvenated, more energetic, and less like the Tin Man I was when I entered the dimly lit room. I do hot yoga, so I feel like I've sweated out some toxins with a side of negativity. I feel my feet a bit more firmly planted into the ground, and I feel lighter.? I suppose I can consider myself a bicyclist by default, and I'm big on walking, everywhere. What I need more than anything is a lot of stretching. I want to be strong, lean, and limber. ?

So for 2013, I am going to make a point of getting my butt out the door and into yoga class, at least twice per week. I will unfurl my yoga mat with a smile knowing that in one hour, I will feel so much better.?

What are your 2013 fitness and health resolutions?

Source: http://www.tiramisumom.com/2012/12/2013resolutions-fitness-and-health-get.html

Chris Kluwe Jennifer Granholm Tulane player injured frank ocean fox sports obama speech amber rose

No comments:

Post a Comment